2 Hare Court shortlisted in 10 Categories for The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2023
Chambers is delighted to have been shortlisted in 10 categories at the Legal 500 Bar Awards 2023.
- Corporate Crime Junior of the year | Vivienne Tanchel
- Corporate Crime Silk of the year | Jonathan Kinnear KC
- Crime and Extradition Set of the year
- Crime and Extradition Junior of the year | Julia Faure Walker
- Financial Crime Set of the year
- Financial Crime Silk of the year | Brendan Kelly KC
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Set of the year
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Junior of the year | Stephen Brassington
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Silk of the year | Marios Lambis KC
- Sport Junior of the year | Will Martin
The Legal 500 seek to recognise both chambers and individuals – barristers of all levels of seniority, clerks, other chambers professionals and arbitrators. The awards are determined based on The Legal 500’s market leading independent research for the annual directories.
The full shortlist can be seen here.
The winners will be announced on Tuesday 3rd October 2023 at the London Hilton on Park Lane.