2 Hare Court shortlisted in 10 Categories for The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2022
Chambers is delighted to have been shortlisted in 10 categories at the Legal 500 Bar Awards 2022.
- Set of the year
- Marketing and Front of House Team of the year
- Corporate Crime Set of the year
- Corporate Crime Junior of the year | Christopher Foulkes
- Corporate Crime Silk of the year | Jonathan Laidlaw QC
- Crime and Extradition Set of the year
- Crime and Extradition Silk of the year | Oliver Glasgow QC and Sallie Bennett-Jenkins QC
- Financial Crime Set of the year
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Law Set of the year
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Law Junior of the year | Andrew Colman and Stephen Brassington
The Legal 500 seek to recognise both chambers and individuals – barristers of all levels of seniority, clerks, other chambers professionals and arbitrators. The awards are determined based on The Legal 500’s market leading independent research for the annual directories.
The full shortlist can be seen here.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 5th October 2022 at London Hilton on Park Lane.