2 Hare Court is committed to using and protecting any information that you give when you use this site. Should we ask you to provide any information, you can be assured that it will be used in accordance with this statement and in accordance with Chambers Data Protection policy.
We may collect the following information:
- Your email address, should you contact Chambers;
- Your name and, as appropriate, your organisation;
- Other contact information, if you provide it;
We use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping – details of prospective client, client, members of Chambers, staff and suppliers;
- In order to process requests from the web site, including requests for contact;
- To respond to queries and complaints;
- For internal marketing – note that your details will not be sold or given to external organisations;
- To customise the web site during your visit.
Your information will be kept secure. In order to assure this, 2 Hare Court has the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard and secure any information we collect.
You can request a copy of any information about you held by Chambers. To do so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases, a small charge may be made to provide this information however the maximum charge which can be levied is £10.
For more information please contact the clerks on 020 7353 5324 or email email@example.com for help. We will guide you through our simple and transparent process and get the right representation for your matter.